Friday, February 2, 2007

Okay, now I'm going to have a venting post... yes I'm just going to fucking vent because I'm a bit peeved right now.

1.) I've had the flu... fuck the flu.
2.) I cannot wait until I don't have to have stupid room mates; sometimes they amaze me ... I mentioned I'm sick, I was asleep this morning at 9:15 getting rest to get well again, and one of them starts running the fucking vacuum cleaner!!! AT 9 SOMETHING IN THE MORNING! Now, usually I'm up by then, but I'VE GOT THE FUCKING FLU BITCHES.
3.) Those bastards, including the cops, on campus who issue parking tickets can all go to hell.
4.) Room mate problem # 2 -- let's not whine all the fucking time!! SHIT, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, YOU AREN'T 3, YOU'RE 18.
5.) This weather sucks and it's flooding my front yard.
6.) One of my tires keeps deflating. Fuck my tire too!
7.) KEEP THE FUCKING THERMOSTAT ON 73 DEGREES F. IF YOU'RE COLD PUT ON SOME DAMN CLOTHES ... YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS WEARING THAT ANYWAY. NO BUSINESS!

Ok ... I promise I'm not going to vent on Blog de Lauren anymore. It's just built up over time and I figured better to vent on here where people have a choice to read it than to my best friend or my mom when they have enough problems of their own to deal with. Yes mine are very minuscule and I should be thankful for those to be my only problems right now... still venting though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lauren,
Is the picture of the tree in your blog one of your pieces of artwork? If it is, I might want to talk to you about using it. Please feel free to email me and we can talk how instead of you being a lazy artist, I can get you some money to allow you to keep being lazy!